How is my medical information used and disclosed?
Download the Neurogenx At Home/CrownQuest, Inc. Notice of Privacy Practices.
You can order CrownQuest Inc. products through our e-commerce website, Neurogenx At Home, or by contacting our office at 517-316-0802. Our caring and experienced staff will ensure the proper selection of items and complete the necessary paperwork for any insurance claims.
- Online Orders - We offer easy access to our products online for providers and patients.
- Custom Orders - To order custom bracing or an AFO, please contact our staff to schedule an evaluation with our on-staff orthotist.
- Telephone Orders - We will accept orders over the telephone and our staff will complete the necessary paperwork to get your order completed.
To ensure prompt processing of any order, please include the following information;
- Written Order/Prescription for DMEPOS (if patient specific)
- Name, Shipping Address
- Payment Information
CrownQuest Inc. will ship your item(s) to the address given upon ordering. With the shipment, you will also receive the required paperwork for signatures in order to bill the item(s) to the insurance payer.
Payment Policy Information
For your convenience, CrownQuest Inc. offers various forms of payment options;
- Net 30 Terms-if you qualify, payment can be deferred up to 30 days
- Credit Card Payments; we accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- ACH-electronic fund transfers
For item(s) that were purchased through an insurance carrier, CrownQuest Inc. will replace or repair that item at no charge.
For item(s) that were not purchased through an insurance payer, please contact customer service to obtain a return authorization.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the quality of our service, delivery, communications and/or DMEPOS items, please contact your physician, CrownQuest Inc./ Neurogenx At Home, or our accrediting organization; The Compliance Team at (215) 654-9110.