The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case.
Safe: a proven alternative to surgery for some patients
Effective: a cost effective option to continuous clinical care
Easy to Use: a portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction.
Designed to provide safe and effective traction to the cervical region.
- Patented, self-adjusting neck wedges rotate through a 30° arc for comfortable cervical traction and are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Use to treat conditions such as degenerative disc disease, herniated disc syndrome, degenerated joint disease, cervical headache, joint fixation facet impingement, poor posture and chronic whiplash syndrome.
- This device directs traction forces toward the back of the head, thereby preventing compression of the TMJ.
- Applies up to 50 lbs. (23kg) of traction with patented hand held pump and easy-to-read gauge.
- The user retains total control of force at all times.
- Angle of traction delivery may be adjusted from 15° to 25° in 5° increments.
- Gauge indicates traction in pounds and kilograms.
- Fits users with extra small to larger size necks.
- Includes deluxe carrying case and user guide.